Saturday, October 31, 2009

About Me

Good news! i have another hour before i have to feed the animals! so let me tell you a little bit about me.

1. i love my horse steal:







2. i live the North 40 Farm. this includes:



-2 horses



-11 evil chickens



-1 maniac of a dog



-2 boarded llamas(they look really funny)

-oh and i almost forgot, a chimp! Mom and Dad treat her like some kind of child; she has her own room and bed, eats at the table, and even takes care of her personal hygiene! whats really weird is she can talk! Mom "claims" she is my blood sister, but I'm convinced other wise. We call her Sam.

3. I have a spectacular family that i wouldn't trade anything for; even my sister who tolerates me so much even though I pick on her. If she reacted any other way than she does towards my unmerciful teasing, I would be in a hospital, or even my grave. So a special thanks goes to my sister of whom I love and care for so very much. Thank You, Sam.

well Ta ta for now!

The Teenage Farm Girl



1 comment:

  1. wow, you are funny, i love it, Steal looks good, and what you said about you brother Sam, the chimp brought a laugh from me, i had to read it out loud to curt and Donna, they both laughed.
    Love Meeee

    ReplyDelete