Saturday, October 31, 2009

My First Post






This is my first post of my new blog. I am very excited to get this opportunity to express my favorite things: writing and photography. You should know the fact that I, as my title states, am a teenage girl who lives on a farm in the middle of nowhere. I am more lucky than imaniganable, starting with the fact that i am homeschooled. Being homeschooled allows us to morph into snowbirds and fly south for the winter. After New Years some time in the first week of January, we hitch up our 35 ft fifth-wheel and drive the agonizing 32 hours to Tarpon Springs, Florida. My mom is a traveling nurse, so basicly, if she has a contract, we could go to China. But for now, we will stay in the 50 states. we stay in Florida for 4 months, and pack it up in the 2nd week of May. Check out the awsome expierience we get to enjoy every year.




We just got back from a big fishing trip bringing in 43 trout. Local resident of our park has a 17ft fishing boat and lets us go with him on his fishing trips.




I don't like being in front of a camera for to long and this happened to be the 53 picture of the day. Joy. My sister has such a sense of humor, doesn't she?


That is all i have time to post right now, and that is all the Florida pictures i have loaded on to my laptop, but i will have mom email me some of her Florida folders.
Tata for now,
the Teenage Farm Girl

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog, however you are a tween and will be till u turn 13.haha You have a nice farm and a good sister, Your mom and Dad are the best,I will look forward to seeing more blogs.
    You are growing up to a very pertty lady.Mabey you can show Sam the way. But let her grow up a bit first.OK. Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets see, i opened a blog, i think, in google and its fishforever. See what you made do Syd, you are funny. I forgot to ask your mom if i could open my own blog. Now if i can figure out a way to put pics on it?? Have notheing more to day to do except watch TV(football) Gaters eat Georga in 15 minutes.haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck her reverse cowgirl so can finger her ass at the same time

    ReplyDelete