Monday, December 14, 2009

Countdown to Christmas

16 days until Christmas, and in this house, the anticipation is building. I asked Ma and Dad if we could have Duck Ala Orange. they said if I helped make it, i could have it. So I get to cook duck!! yea!! I'm excited. I love cooking. There are 2 presents under the tree that were sent in the mail from Wally World. the chimp and I got to wrap them. We are out of scotch tape, so we used medical tape. Very pretty. I just finished watching Julie & Julia the movie. It was really good.
Well gtg
Syd

1 comment:

  1. Haha. 16 days, i think you need to go hit the math books Syd, Unless your Christmas does not fall on the 25th??? Then its my bad. Glad you got to wrap the presents, even with Med tape, ouch, ouch.Haha Eggs should hatch this week, i hope, if not then i will leave on the 22ed and drive up to see the kids. Donna will bird sit for me. Car wreck today, not happy today

    ReplyDelete