Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Trip

For Christmas every year we go to 2 places. The Sunday before Christmas we go to my mom's brother's house. Which, yes is the house of "pretty boy" (check out post My Cuz) who, if you were unfortunate enough to read the post, gave you all those side effects. Here are some pics of what goes on over there:



This is My Cuz.







This is me trying to beat my record of speed stacks, (currently 63.98 seconds which is an achievement to pat myself on the back for, considering i have no coordination whatsoever)



Man, Andrew, CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!!!!



That's my other cuz, in the background. Quinn. Now forgive me if i am not 100% accurate, I think he's 7 years old.





Okay, I am warning you, This picture is about 100000000 times more scary than the one of My Cuz, and sadly, it is a picture of me.
Alright, prepare yourself for the most embarrassing picture of me that will ever go out on the Internet ever again,
"Sumo Babe"

Merry Christmas All!!!!!!!

And a haaaapppppyyyy neeeewwwww YEARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA DA DOM.

Ta Ta for now, Syd

3 comments:

  1. syd u r lame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will regret posting that last picture someday, mark my words girl! (But thanks for the laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that was a scary picture, i can see the nightmears coming my way, brrrrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete