Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Life as it is

Ohhhh boy were to begin, well the robins died, one got digested by the dog and the other i guess froze to death in the night. Cousin Andrew has been coming up often, and going home with different objects such as beaver hides and hamsters. Poor Aunt Sue. Mom and Dad redid our rooms. I love mine. It has been too hot this week to do anything but swim. Cooper and Hunter have come back to live with us for a while, yea. Babysitting is a sucsess, have earned like 150 bucks already. I am trying to sell eggs but the hens aren't giving much with this heat. I am so excited to be an official teen in 24 days!!!!! YEA!!! Andrew came over Monday and left today. We went to Steward's pond today and swam and swam and swam. That is all for now.

2 comments:

  1. I adore your room too, and Sams for that matter. Very pretty. (You have more money than I do!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new picture, whose horses?

    ReplyDelete