Saturday, June 12, 2010

Baby Robins

Guess what!!! the day before yesterday i found a baby robin underneath the lilly hedge. I picked it up and found the nest with 2 more babies in it. I put him back and left. Yesterday I went out to check on him, and found the nest torn to pieces. 2 of the babies were hanging off the limbs and one was missing. The parents were no where in sight so I took the babies and put them in the rabbit hut. I put them in a old robins' nest that I found last year. They lived through last night, and it started to rain so i brought them in the basement and put them in a hamster cage next to the baby paint turtle that we found in the yard. So pray that they live through tonight, and so on. Imagine 2 robins that live in your house that come to your shoulder when you call... alright! gtg!

No comments:

Post a Comment