Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fish Creek

Again, I was looking through my old picture folders on my laptop, and I found our summer vacation trip we took this year. We went up to a little town cut of from civilization, Fish Creek. Sounds like a highly popularly area, you would think, with a name like Fish Creek, right? The campground we stayed at had a little hardware store up at the front, cute little place. We were meeting our friends there, so we could spend some time with them. So let me stop explaining and post these pictures.

This is me trying to have a nice, relaxing paddle bout ride. Oops... I forget the paddles!





REACH!!! REACH!!!! I'VE GOT IT....




WA. I FELL. BOO HOO. BOO HOO. WHINE. WHINE. WHINE.





It says "Fish Creek /09"

These pics were all taken before my mom DROPPED THE CAMERA IN THE WATER. Yes she dropped the camera in the water. It still works, but not like it did. That was a fun little episode.

Alright, Ta Ta for now!

Syd

2 comments:

  1. Fish creek looks like cold fun, and you being blonde forgetting you paddle, Cool, and telling on your mom, dropping the camera. I think you should post some pictures with your arm in the cast, and let everyone know how it got broke, hhehehe. Good blog Squid. I was going to have Liz come over and read it but she went home.
    How was Sunday school today??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting dark, its just 1710, Cool, 75, not like your 47 average. Dan and i are going fishing in the morning, Spanish Mackerl are in big time, will send pics. Big trout are in, you need to be in the boat, in your new seat, hooking up with thoes fish, lator gator

    ReplyDelete