Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Am Tired

How many viewers are cat-lovers? Do not be offended by this, but I really do not like cats. And I can guarantee that you won't either if your barn cat climbed up 2 stories to claw and yowl at your window like some possessed Romeo. Now, I guess that wouldn't be a reason to flip your opinion of cats if you need a laugh while your getting ready for bed. But when you are unwakable, practically comatose, at 2:00 in the morning, especially if you are me and don't like being woken up, this is not a pleasant surprise. I was not happy. In fact, i was about to rip the head off the stupid kitty. I had just been able to fall asleep after thousands of cough spasms, not to mention milions of trips to the basement to replace several tissue boxes as my nose didn't like me. So not the best time to wake the sleeping bear, Cat.

1 comment:

  1. i was reading it over and i saw a word that looked like bam. it isnt it is barn if you were wondering

    ReplyDelete