Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Past Few Days

Enjoy these pictures of the activities that took place over the last few days.

This little robin was enjoying a bath in the lake that formed after a torrential downpour.









Behold, I present the Country's Bird, The Bald Eagle. This isn't the best picture, but I garruntee better.









I just thought this was a really pretty cloud/sun scene. I am sappy.







These are the pictures Sam took of me as I was trying to get the FACE CRAYON off.

3 comments:

  1. Syd,
    Nice post. Maybe if Evie comes down we can take come pictures of the eagles with her super camera. Love you!
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your expression in the last photo! Too much fun! Hope you're having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete